If you suffer from muscle and joint pain and discomfort, then the essential oil blend I am talking about today may be just the relief you having been looking to find! Young Living’s PanAway essential oil blend is a mixture of wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint. The combination of these oils works wonders on all types of soreness. Due to the ingredient wintergreen, this product is not safe for use with young children or on cats, but it does come with a child safety seal to keep little prying fingers from getting into trouble. When using PanAway, the method of use is pretty much the same for almost every need… “dilute and apply to affected area!” You can use this oil blend to replace common products such as Bengay, Icy Hot, Aleve, Motrin, Advil, Midol, etc. You will want this one in your first aid kit at all times!
Some uses for PanAway essential oil blend:
- Reduce inflammation
- Dilute and apply to inflamed location
- Relieve soreness
- Dilute and apply to area of soreness
- Promote healing
- Massage a drop into the bottom of your feet, then dilute and apply to affected area/s
- Prevent bruising
- Dilute in carrier oil and apply to the affected area directly after injury
- Relieve headaches / tension
- Dilute in a drop of carrier oil and apply to temples and forehead
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse in your diffuser
- Ease growing pains
- Dilute heavily in carrier oil and apply to affected area
- Arthritic pain relief
- Rub into affected area (this works on dogs as well)
- Dilute and rub into affected area
- Dilute and massage problem areas
- Bone pain
- Dilute and apply to location of pain
- Dilute and apply to sprained area
- Muscle spasms
- Dilute and apply to affected area
- Menstrual pain
- Dilute and apply to lower back and upper pelvic area (never internally)
What questions do you have about PanAway essential oil? How have you used PanAway essential oil?
Contact me if you would like more information on purchasing this phenomenal product!
One thought on “Essential Oils 101: PanAway”
Recently our family has used Pan Away for two sprained ankles, a sore wrist from overuse and a hyper-extended thumb. We applied after icing for twenty minutes post injury. It really does reduce pain. Thank you Holly for highlighting this oil.